This is a 90 minute workshop for anyone who has raw fiber and wants to know what to do with it.
- No Pre-requisite. Come as you are.
- Bring up to four of your own fleeces or none at all.
- Reservations required, see below.
- $50 per person
It all begins with judging the quality of the wool and preparing it to be washed. This class will teach you how to look at wool and recognize quality or avoid problems in a fleece. You'll have the opportunity to class and skirt up to four of your own fleeces and learn how to store them properly until scouring. These are sensory lessons best learned with hands-on experience. Together we'll practice the skills needed to read and skirt raw fiber on your own like a pro.
Space is limited. To reserve your spot, email Lydia@AbundantEarthFiber.com with your name, phone number and the date/time you'd like to attend. I will call or email you back to confirm your space in the class.
- Saturday, July 15th 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Saturday, July 15th 12:00PM- 1:30PM
- Saturday, August 12th 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Saturday, August 12th 12:00PM - 1:30PM