This workshop is for anyone ready to scour their raw fleece.
- Pre-Requisite: Fleeces used in this workshop must be classed and skirted ahead of time. If you're not sure how to do this, sign up for Have You Any Wool , and we'll do it together.
- Reservations Required. See Below.
Scour up to two separate pre-skirted fleeces in our washroom and learn what to expect from your fiber in the process. As your fiber soaks, we'll discuss the range of lanolin content, cleanliness and yield across a variety of breeds. The hands-on experience of this class will give you confidence to wash wool effectively at home. You will also leave with blending options and design possibilities well suited for the unique attributes in your wool.
2 hours, $85
Space is limited. To reserve your spot, email Lydia@AbundantEarthFiber.com with your name, phone number and the date/time you'd like to attend. I will call or email you back to confirm your space in the class.
- Sunday, July 16th 10:00AM-12:00PM
- Sunday, July 16th 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Sunday, August 13th 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Sunday, August 13th 1:00PM - 3:00PM